FTC Video on Online Security
FTC released a series of video tips to help you protect your personal information online. The videos are available at: www.OnGuardOnline.gov, the federal government's site to help computer users be safe, secure and responsible.
Below are links to government websites and resources concerning online identity theft and steps you can take to protect yourself online.
- FDIC Consumer News (check periodically for new issues)
- A Bank Customer’s Guide to Cybersecurity (FDIC)
- FDIC Cybersecurity Awareness
- FDIC Cybersecurity Guide for Financial Institution Customers
- FDIC Cybersecurity Guide for Businesses
- Federal Trade Commission - Identity Theft Resources
- Identity Theft Resources Center
- US Department of Justice